It is a new year which means new goals and resolutions to live a healthier, more eco-friendly life. What better way to help you live a little more green than by having a Green Resolutions Giveaway Hop! This hop is hosted by Happy Mothering, Mama Chocolate and the Green Moms Network. At the bottom of this post you will find a list of all the other blogs participating so you can hop around and enter all the other green, eco-friendly giveaways.
Some of you may already know that we have an Etsy shop where we sell a variety of handmade eco-friendly items like cloth diapers, un-paper towels, upcycled hats, and wood baby toys.
One of our most popular items are the reusable cloth pantyliner pads which are perfect for light days during your cycle, pregnancy and women who have stress incontinence.
What's so great about cloth pantyliner pads?
- More comfortable to wear than disposable pads
- Saves you money in the long run
- Eco-friendly since you simply wash and reuse them over and over
- Great option for women who have skin allergies or sensitive skin since they're 100% cotton
- They come in such fun prints which are way better than a boring white disposable pad!
- They can fold up and snap into a discrete little rectangle for easy transport in your bag.
To help you live a more green and eco-friendly life, we are giving away a set of 10 cloth pantyliner pads! This is a set of seconds, meaning they don't meet my high standard for quality to sell in our Etsy shop. A set of 10 pantyliners would sell for $40 in our Etsy shop so this is a great opportunity for you to get a set of fun cloth pantyliner pads for free if you don't mind a few little imperfections!
This giveaway is open to residents of US and Canada. To enter, check out the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post shared on: Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways Natural Living Link up